Can you really believe it we are almost into November and Christmas is just around the corner? While it is still possible to make money starting from scratch, you should really now have bought all your Christmas stock and had it prepped a few months back.
But for today’s blog post I want to cover some very important areas you need to have down in stone to make sure you are well prepared for the Christmas Countdown.
- You need to have near your shipping station for eBay and Amazon Merchant fulfilled products the last dates for shipping around the world and also within the UK or your home country.
- Make sure you have all the shipping and postal supplies you need, as the nearer we get to Christmas you suppliers might run out of stock.
- Also, have a backup shipping company just in case your original one lets you down.
- Keep your customers up to date if there are any challenges with the shipping
- Update the tracking number as soon as you can, this keeps eBay and Amazon happy
- And chill have fun……………and yes keep on listing
- And start thinking about Valentines Day, Mothers Day (here in UK) and Easter, they soon come around.
Hope the above tips help you.
Andrew Milburn has been selling on eBay and Amazon
for many years and is now helping many others from around
the world learn the freedom of selling on Amazon and eBay
can bring. Andrew is currently working with Jim Cockrum
as an Amazon Consultant and eBay Consultant and offers coaching through their coaching programs.
For further information please fill out the box to the right.